1. Information Collection and UseJoy Life collects information on the Site at two different stages. First, we collect anonymous, aggregate information (such as domain name or IP address) from all visitors to the Site. This type of information is never linked to any personally identifiable information and is only used in the aggregate to generate statistical reports about the use of the Site. Second, we require the submission of certain personally identifiable information when you use the services available on the Site. For example, your use of your username and password allows us to identify you as a distributor of Joy Life® products.
2. Personal Information of Children Under 13Joy Life complies with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and the FTC’s rule interpreting COPPA (16 CFR & 512). This Site is not directed to children and we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age through this Site.
4. Use of Aggregate InformationWe store information that we collect through log files to create a profile of our users. Log files record internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. A profile is stored information detailing how individual users use the Site. It is used solely for internal purposes, to help us improve the experience of our users. We do not share your profile with any third parties.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information As Required By LawWe will disclose personal information when required by law, or if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on us, (b) protect and defend our rights, or (c) protect the rights, property, and other interests of our users or others.
8. SecurityJoy Life takes commercially reasonable precautions to protect your information. However, given the nature of the Internet and the fact that network security measures are not infallible, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
We also make an effort to protect your information off-line. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. All employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Finally, the servers that store your personally identifiable information are housed in a secure environment.
When registering for access to a secure area of the Site, we will ask you to select a username and password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. Also, remember to sign out of the registered site and close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence when accessing your computer.
If you have any questions about the security at our Site, you can send a message to the Compliance Department at email@example.com
9. Correcting, Updating, Deleting and Deactivating Personal InformationIf your personally identifiable information changes, you may contact us to correct, update or delete and deactivate our record of your personally identifiable information.
10. Notification of Changes
11. Contact Information
For further information about this site or Joy Life products, Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org